Register

Introducing Pavlo: Ahmedfurs and his fur play

For lovers of intimate furry play. How do you use your furs? Post your news, stories, images and links here!
Forum rules
This forum area is only for adult/fetish content about erotic, sensual and sexual play with fur. Please follow the Forum Rules and only post the relevant content in this area.

Introducing Pavlo: Ahmedfurs and his fur play

Postby mrmockle » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:29 pm

All,

No doubt many of you are already well aware of Pavlo and his spectacular fur play and cumming on fur videos. But for those of you new to such forums and the fur fetish world, allow me to introduce his work.

In brief, Pavlo loves his furs - and clearly loves making love to them too! In recent years he has produced 80 or 90 video scenes of him masturbating with a range of mink, fox, lynx and chinchilla furs, usually ending in a copious cumshot (or several) over his furs. He graciously allowed us to use samples of his clips in one of The Love Of Fur scene "The Furring" where, through the magic of special effects, he "spunked" all over Danielle Maye's mink jacket.

Here is one example scene from his canon:
http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=9jkKN-J254-

You can find a wider selection on his profile at that site:
http://www.xtube.com/user_videos.php?u=ahmedfurs

Hopefully he will join us all here in time. Until then, if you like his work then please add your comments below.

Regards,
Mr Mockle
Forum moderator and founder of The Love Of Fur and Mr Mockle's Models in Furs
Find me on Twitter - @mrmockle - Facebook and Google+

Re: Introducing Pavlo: Ahmedfurs and his fur play

Postby AhmedFurs » Tue May 20, 2014 4:04 pm

Hi All,
I want to express my gratitude for such praise me. I am very glad that there are fans of what I do.
With the permission of MrMockle (big thank him) I'd like that would be a place where we can discuss not only me and what I do but also theme cum on fur and close to it freely. Unfortunately these topics are considered taboo for some reason on perfect forum ****, but you know :D .
Those who know my group can write in group, but we know that the use of the group is not very convenient. Forum would be more convenient, I think so. And I would be happy to hear from you here, and respond to you all.

Re: Introducing Pavlo: Ahmedfurs and his fur play

Postby mrmockle » Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:02 pm

Hi again everyone,

Those of you who follow Pavlo's adventures may well be aware of his recent purchases of some fine chinchilla furs - and now videos of them in action have been uploaded by the great man here:

https://yadi.sk/d/Ot0SExeDZWL8K

Enjoy - as I'm sure he did using those furs!

Regards,
Mr Mockle
Forum moderator and founder of The Love Of Fur and Mr Mockle's Models in Furs
Find me on Twitter - @mrmockle - Facebook and Google+

Return to Fur Play Tips