Register

Liberace: Behind the Fur

For lovers of guys wearing fur in fashion and adult/fetish content. Post your news, stories, images and links here!
Forum rules
This forum area is only for adult/fetish/fashion content of men in and with fur. Please follow the Forum Rules and only post the relevant content in this area.

Liberace: Behind the Fur

Postby mrmockle » Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:39 pm

Guys,

A confession to start with. Seeing men in fur isn't really my thing. But I know that there are a good number of fur fans who like to see men wearing fur (as well as doing explicit things in and with furs). So to start this region going, let's cover a male fur icon and a recent rival of his story hitting the cinema screens and television networks around you.

Liberace was famous American pianist and singer, renowned for his glitzy lifestyle, extravagant stage shows and spectular costumes especially during the 1950s to 1980s. As most of you know, fur featured often in his outfits and stage shows, from traditional style coats to accessorizing trims and even volumunous sweeping robes.

This clip features one such robe: a long thick white fox number worn during one of his many vegas stage shows. The fox robe features from about 3:12 into the scene until the end, and also featured is a white mink cape or robe from around 2:25.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dioRwB4RvrQ

Recently released in the cinemas is HBO's movie "Behind the Candelabra", starring Michael Douglas as Liberace and Matt Damon as Scott Thorson, who became his lover for several years. The trailer for the movie features Michael Douglas re-enacting that scene in the first clip above, although in fake fur, and also Michael and Matt in lynx furs briefly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fp3wAyRf15c

Has anyone seen the full film yet? If so, then please do let us know what the fur scenes are like.

Regards,
Mr Mockle
Forum moderator and founder of The Love Of Fur and Mr Mockle's Models in Furs
Find me on Twitter - @mrmockle - Facebook and Google+

Re: Liberace: Behind the Fur

Postby Coyoteparka » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:47 am

Boy are those not the greatest Lynx furs I've ever seen! I've got a long haired beaver jacket and a hooded coyote parka and I love them and wear them all over but I'd give my left pinky finger for a chance to own a Lynx like those! Who's with me!

Return to Men in Fur