Register

First post

For lovers of transgendered and crossdressing fur fans in fashion and adult/fetish content. Post your news, stories, images and links here!
Forum rules
This forum area is only for adult/fetish/fashion content of crossdressers, transvestites and transexuals in and with fur. Please follow the Forum Rules and only post the relevant content in this area.

First post

Postby holm_f » Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:42 pm

Nothing fancy here, but as a new member I would like to kick things off by saying I'm happy for finding another arena to meet people where topics and discussions can be initiated on a blank slate so to speak. This could just as well have been posted in any of the other sections, but seing as I'm very fond of crossdressers in fur I wanted to start off in this section. I'm very much looking forward to interesting thoughts and inputs from other people interested in crossdressing and fur.

Re: First post

Postby mrmockle » Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:48 pm

Holm f,

Welcome to the forum. I've been following fur forums and online communities for 17 years or more and during that time and seen and chatted with many tgirls of all sides of the spectrum who like, own and wear fur. I also know that there are many fans of fur wearing tgirls too - not just male fans but also women and other tgirls too. It may be a relatviely small niche side of the fetish but given the glamour that fur can bestow, it's also easy to see why fur appeals to those who like to dress up to the fullest, whether female or TG. Hopefully more tgirls will join to say hi and maybe share some of their photos, videos, ideas, experiences, thoughts, fashion tips or just chat away with other members here.

Regards,
Mr Mockle
Forum moderator and founder of The Love Of Fur and Mr Mockle's Models in Furs
Find me on Twitter - @mrmockle - Facebook and Google+

Postby chloelovesfur6 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:45 pm

Hi i'm a tranny who loves fur ! Chat anytime Holm.

Postby sable softlove » Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:17 pm

Hi
Thanks for letting me join. I love seeing another forum. I also am a cross dresser who loves furs. Thanks for the opportunity to post.

Sable

Postby silverfoxlover81 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:55 pm

Fur is for everyone but especially for the soft and gentle, glamorous dressed ladies!
We are looking forward to get in touch

Return to TGirls in Fur